They are different requirements for the composition of summer fishing suits. If the fisherman does not check the requirements carefully, he will not be able to buy the fishing gear that suits him. Different manufacturers have different requirements for the composition of summer fishing suits. Fishermen must check the requirements carefully to buy the fishing gear that suits them.
Summer fishing suits
In the summer, there is nothing like spending a day out on the lake fishing. The sun is shining, the water is sparkling and the fish are biting. But, to have a successful day of fishing, you need to have the right gear.
That is where summer fishing suits come in. Summer fishing suits are designed to keep you cool and comfortable in the hot summer sun. They are typically made from lightweight, breathable materials that will help you stay cool even when the temperatures start to rise. Many summer fishing suits also come with UV protection, so you can stay out in the sun all day without worry.
When choosing a summer fishing suit, it is important to pick one that fits well and provides plenty of mobility. You want to be able to move around freely, without worrying about your clothes getting caught on anything. It is also a good idea to choose a suit that is easy to get in and out of, in case you need to make a quick trip to the bathroom.
Once you have your summer fishing suit, it is time to hit the lake. With the right gear, you will be sure to have a successful day of fishing. So, get out there and enjoy the summer sun, while catching some fish along the way.
A full-fledged summer fishing suit is a necessary purchase that a real fisherman makes. The lack of time to take care of summer suits while fishing determines the choice of fishing enthusiasts in favor of acquiring professional clothing that will not let you freeze and get wet, protect you from the wind, and remove excess heat and moisture. Also, a high-quality suit performs the function of disguise.
Requirements for a summer suit
A summer suit should ideally be made of a light fabric such as linen or cotton. The suit should be of a solid color or have a subtle pattern. The cut of the suit should be relatively slim to allow for comfortable wear in the heat. The suit should also include a jacket and trousers.
Summer fishing clothes and summer suits usually have requirements in terms of color, material, function, and ergonomics.
Excluded from the tailoring of summer clothes is black, as the least glaring, as well as bright colors. Preference is given to camouflage colors of gray, green, and brown.
The material from which summer clothing for hunting and fishing is sewn must combine both natural and synthetic materials to ensure that the requirements for professional clothing are met. Synthetic materials dry quickly and are strong, but do not protect well from heat. Natural materials are more pleasant for the body, are breathable, and regulate heat transfer well, but dry longer.
Therefore, the combination of various modern materials in a suit to perform the functions of heat transfer protection and camouflage is necessary when sewing protective waterproof clothing for fishing in the summer. The material used for sewing is breathable membrane fabrics that easily give off body heat and moisture, but at the same time protect the fisherman from moisture from the outside, sand, and wind. Membrane suits are preferred by fishermen. They have a higher cost.
Clothing for summer fishing and hunting differs from other seasonal equipment in multitasking.
It performs the following functions:
- keeps warm at night;
- well-ventilated during the day, breathable;
- dries quickly;
- protects from wind, rain, and moisture;
- light and comfortable to wear;
In addition to well-chosen materials, an important role is played by the design and appearance of a summer suit.
The following parameters create the ergonomics of clothing and affect its functionality when worn:
- The presence of a large number of convenient pockets with zippers, without zippers, with Velcro, tight and mesh, removable and sewn;
- The presence and shape of the collar, hood, the possibility of its removal;
- The presence of elastic bands and adjustments for the density of sleeves, and trousers;
- Quality of lightning, fasteners, buttons, and clamps.
There should be no protruding elements on clothes that can catch fishing lines or fish hooks.
Fishing involves repeated wetting and drying in the scorching sun, so the sealed seams of the suits, waterproof zippers, and a membrane provide strength and durability. Good membrane clothing will last several fishing seasons without loss of properties.
The composition of the summer suit
The summer men's fishing suit consists of several elements that can be purchased according to your needs.
[caption id="attachment_1658" align="aligncenter" width="200"] The composition of the summer suit[/caption]
Clothing for fishing for the summer season includes the following items:
A fisherman should buy not all elements of the costume. Someone can buy only a summer jacket and trousers. Someone needs a waterproof coverall for fishing in the bush. However, each of the presented types of clothing has advantages.
The T-shirt is mainly sewn from a combined fabric, combining cotton elements and mesh inserts that allow the skin to breathe during the heat.
The vest protects the fisherman in hot weather. It has many patch pockets for folding the small things necessary for the fisherman.
The Fisherman's Trousers are the first piece of clothing to purchase. They should be waterproof, windproof, dry quickly, windproof, lightweight, and comfortable to wear, with plenty of pockets. Trousers usually have a loose cut with zippers at the bottom so that you can wear boots under them. These trousers are indispensable for hunting in the summer.
Overalls and semi-overalls are made of the same fabric and perform the same functions as trousers. Convenient for lovers of fishing in thickets, in reed pools. The front shelf of overalls or semi-overalls protects the fisherman from mechanical damage and moisture when baiting when fishing.
[caption id="attachment_1659" align="aligncenter" width="200"] Fishing For The Summer Vest[/caption]
The headgear is represented by hoods of jackets, which are easily removed, and hands have wind and moisture protection functions. There are also anti-mosquito hats for fishing. Made in the form of Panama with mosquito nets around the head, pulled into a ring around the neck. Such models protect from the sun due to the visor and from insects, which are many in the reservoirs, due to the mesh. Many fishermen prefer to wear a baseball cap because it provides the best protection from the sun and is comfortable to wear. But it will not be able to protect from midges, mosquitoes, and rain.
The color of the headgear should match the color of the suit and help blend in with the surroundings.
A fishing jacket along with trousers meets the high requirements for protection against moisture, wind, dust, and heat preservation. Has a collar, hood, and pockets. The collar is high, takes different positions, and hands as clamps. The hood of the jacket can be easily removed and can be folded into a pocket on the collar. Some models of hoods are equipped with rigid visors.
Jacket pockets internal and external equipped with zippers, and sand studs. Sleeves of a free cut allow the fisherman to carry out different movements. Most often, the jacket and trousers are made of membrane fabric. Knee pads and elbow pads are additionally reinforced with wear-resistant materials to increase the strength of the places subjected to the greatest mechanical stress.
Fisherman's shoes must withstand high mechanical loads. Summer fishing shoes are waterproof, with high or low tops, thick tread non-slip soles. Some models have lacing at the top, which allows you to adjust the degree of the length of the leg to prevent water and debris from entering the boot.
Another essential element of a fisherman's summer outfit is sunglasses with anti-reflective effects and UV protection.
The obvious advantage of a professional summer suit is its lightness and compactness, which is especially important when moving in water, entering and exiting a boat.
Variants of summer equipment from different manufacturers
On the market, summer suits for fishing are represented by the following domestic and foreign manufacturers:
- The Aquatic company produces a membrane suit for fishing and hunting purposes according to Japanese standards. The membrane jacket is equipped with a hood with drawstrings, a high collar, a band rear, and side pockets. Pants in camouflage colors are reinforced with water-repellent fabric to the knees, the bottom is adjustable with Velcro. A comfortable olive-colored suit can be purchased for 5,000 rubles.
- The company "Chaika" produces clothes for fishermen and hunters in the price range from 2000 to 3000 rubles. The composition includes a camouflage jacket with a high collar and comfortable hood. Trousers with pockets are adjustable at the waist and around the tops. There is a lining - a mosquito net. Anatomic cut, water-repellent, and breathable material, and he ability to retain heat at temperatures up to 0 ° C will provide the fisherman with free movement along the shore and in the water for a long time.
- The Russian company "URSUS" presents a wide range of summer protective suits for fishing and hunting made of polyester, cotton, and polyester. For a low cost, you can buy fishing gear, including a jacket and trousers with excellent features: an adjustable hood, many pockets, and elasticated cuffs. A bag is included to store the costume. The suit manufacturer "Extreme Fishing" for summer offers high-quality suits made of Japanese-made membrane materials that protect from 0 to 20 ° C. Very light, and comfortable to wear, the durable waterproof suit can protect you from rain and wind while fishing. The price of the kit is from
- The domestic brand "Polar Bear" offers suits for hunting and fishing. The set includes a waterproof jacket and trousers. The top of the garment is made of the hawl, the lining is made of cotton and polyester. In a reliable durable fishing suit, the fisherman will be protected from heat, wind,and rain. Features: ventilation meshes in the groin and armpits, built-in foam knee pads that protect against impacts, another at the bottom of the legs, and a drawstring hood with the ability to open the side of the face to increase visibility. Suitable for operation at temperatures from +10 to +30°C.
- The Envision company offers 100% waterproof summer camouflage suits with high resistance to mechanical damage. The set consists of pants with a high chest and a jacket with a hood. Ribbed sleeves and anti-insect skirt. Trousers of a free cut.
- The manufacturer "Vogak" produces children's, teenage and adult sets for fishing at a budget price of 1500 rubles. Jacket and trousers with pockets. Mosquito net included.
- The Pokrov company has developed a collection of summer suits with the participation of professional fishermen and hunters. The manufacturer KhSN offers a summer camouflage hunting and fishing suit made of mixed fabric for temperatures from +15°C.
- The Swedish brand "Pinewood" products are represented by professional clothing for fishermen for afor6900 rubles, made of polyurethane and polyester with a breathable lining. The jacket has ventilation on the back, and a drawstring hood. The seams on the jacket and trousers are double.
The choice of jackets and trousers for fishing is huge. The consumer can choose the appropriate kit based on their fishing preferences and financial capabilities.
The requirements for summer fishing suits are composition, color, and style. The composition of summer fishing suits should be made of a material that will keep the wearer cool and dry. The color of the summer fishing suits should be light, such as white or pastel, to reflect the heat of the sun. The style of the summer fishing suits should be loose and comfortable, with plenty of room for movement.