How To Cook Peas For Bream Fishing
Cook Peas For Bream Fishing is a popular and effective bait. Peas are a great source of protein and are easy to prepare, making them an ideal choice for anglers looking for a simple yet effective bait.
In this article, we will discuss the steps and tips for cooking peas for bream fishing and how to make the most of this bait.
Preparation Rules For Peas For Bream Fishing
Boiled peas act as a good supplement for catching bream and other peaceful fish. To do this, you need to learn how to cook it correctly. With the help of the resulting mass, you can carry out the bait of a fishing place or fill a feeder with it.
[caption id="attachment_3207" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Peas For Bream Fishing[/caption]
It should be borne in mind that bream is found only on the river. On such bait, they also catch crucian carp, carp, carp, and small fish. You need to learn how to cook peas for fishing for bream and other “prey”.
You can use the following recipe:
- You need to take 300 grams of peas, which are sold in packages. They are washed well until the water runs clear.
- Then everyone pours 0.8 liters of ordinary water and insists for five hours. This procedure is necessary so that the peas boil evenly during cooking.
- Add a little more water to the container, and pour 1/3 tbsp. l. salt and 2 tbsp. l. Sahara.
- Everyone is sent to cook. The mass must be stirred periodically. If foam appears on the surface of the water, it is removed with a spoon.
- When 30 minutes have passed, the peas can be checked. If it squeezes, then everything is ready.
- After cooking, the water is drained. When the mass becomes warm, it must be rubbed through a sieve. You can press with a can.
- The resulting mass is divided into several parts.
- You can even add purchased bait to the prepared mixture.
There are other recipes, but this is the best option. The prepared mass is not too sticky and crumbles well.
To make the bait good, you need to carefully select the grains for purchase. Bait is added specially selected for bream.
Cook Peas For Bream Fishing: Hook Bait
[caption id="attachment_1072" align="aligncenter" width="300"] How To Cook Peas For Bream Fishing[/caption]
It is necessary to take whole peas, which are sold on the market. The color can be white or yellow. For the nozzle, they usually take chickpeas - this is a large type of pea.
It is important to ensure that the grains are whole, without cracks:
- rinse the grains a little, pour cold water, and send to the refrigerator;
- if you plan to fish for peas, then you can not insist on it at room temperature. Otherwise, fermentation will occur;
- when soaking is completed, you need to cook peas for fishing for up to 50 minutes;
- soft grains are a sign that they are done.
With such a “bait” bream fishing will be interesting.
It is important to keep track of the cooking time. Peas for fishing should not fall apart, otherwise, it will not "sit" on the hook.
Shelled Peas: is it worth choosing
If you are going to catch bream for peas, then you can use one more piece of advice. It is used by many experienced fishermen. They know not only how to cook peas, but also which grains are best to take.
[caption id="attachment_3208" align="aligncenter" width="200"] Cook Peas For Bream Fishing[/caption]
Fishermen are also advised to use the unshelled species. They sell it in the food section. Before you cook the peas, you need to soak for several hours or days. Unshelled peas have a thin film. Due to it, the grains are easily placed on the hook. During cooking, it should not be damaged.
Here are some tips on how to prepare it if you are going fishing:
- try to pour less from container to container;
- the boil should be in the water that they insist;
- Stir at least during cooking.
It takes an average of an hour to cook unshelled peas. It all depends on the grain size.
If you catch bream on a hair mount, then the peas should remain tough. Soft peas are suitable for a nozzle on a regular hook.
In conclusion, cooking peas for bream fishing is a simple and effective method of bait. Peas are a great source of protein for fish and are easy to prepare, making them an ideal choice for anglers.
Remember that the key is to pre-soak the peas, cook them correctly and correctly store them, this will ensure that you have fresh and nutritious bait ready to use at all times.
Also, remember that you can use different methods of cooking and also different ways to use the peas as bait such as making a PVA bag. With this information, you will be able to have a more successful fishing experience and catch more fish with this simple, yet effective bait.